When it comes to taking care of our skin, botanical essentials are the way to go. Botanical ingredients are derived from plants, herbs and flowers and are packed with natural vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids – all of which work together to nourish and replenish your skin. But with so many choices on the market today, it can be hard to know which ones are best for you. To help you out, here is a list of some of the best ingredients you should look for when choosing botanical essentials for your skin:
1) Rosehip Oil: This oil is incredibly rich in Vitamin C, and Vitamin A as wells as essential fatty acids like linoleic and oleic acid that nourish and hydrate your skin while promoting collagen production. It can also help reduce fine lines and wrinkles while improving the overall texture of your skin.
2) Jojoba Oil: This oil closely resembles the sebum (natural oils) that our body produces so it is highly compatible with our own natural oils. Jojoba oil helps balance out oily patches while also providing moisture to dry areas. It's non-comedogenic meaning it won't clog your pores either!
3) Shea Butter: This butter is an emollient that helps protect skin from dehydration due to its high content of essential fatty acids which help maintain healthy skin cells. It can also help reduce redness and inflammation making it perfect for those with sensitive or irritated skin types.
4) Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is great at removing dirt, impurities and makeup from your face without stripping away natural oils or irritating the skin. It's loaded with antioxidants that keep your skin looking youthful as well as antibacterial properties that fight off acne-causing bacteria.
5) Aloe Vera: This plant has been used for centuries for its healing qualities as it contains hormones that stimulate collagen production which helps promote elasticity in the underlying layers of the skin. It's anti-inflammatory properties make it a great ingredient to use if you have any infected or inflamed blemishes as well!
These five ingredients are just some examples of what makes up some of the best botanical essentials available on the market today – all combining together to give you beautiful healthy looking skin! Follow us for more botanical ingredients that deliver huge impacts for your skin!